What gives you a sense of being in the moment? How do you show up each morning for your presence, your well-being? How smoothly can you flow in-between each sacred state of being - a friend, partner, parent, child, leader, yourself...being in the moment, in the space. Consider what brings meaning to your being; our simplest intention makes it all feel like a steady force and a healing space.
For me, a short list:
- Learning how to lead a safe space."Listen simply to witness".
- Making conscious choices of what to bring on the plate, skin, and into my home.
- Engaging more with the community, taking actions to connect and give back to nature.
- Taking space and silence for my day, let each breath and word hold their power.
- Creating as much as I can, whether with nature, movement - yoga. Create a vision board, it can connect us in many ways, provide something small and precious for your day.
- Moving more intentionally and slowly, especially when preparing the first cup of water (with acv&lemon) or tea, where I tend to rush. Slowing down each breath to connect with the diaphragm, waking up the inner organs.
- Walking outdoors daily. Listening to the trees and the ocean, connecting with the flow of abundance.